- Information provided when registering to use our website, subscribing, posting material or requesting additional services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition, promotion, or when you report a problem with our website.
- We may keep a record of your correspondence if you contact Wayne Martin and Son.
- You may be asked to complete surveys used for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
- We will record any details of transactions, or fulfillment of any orders you participate in or complete while visiting our website.
- Details of your visits to our website will be recorded including, but not limited to: traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources you access, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
IP Address Info
Wayne Martin and Son may collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type used. This will be used for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This info is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Use of your information may involve sending your information around the world (your location within the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes sending it outside the EEA. Therefore by providing us with your personal information, you are giving us permission to transfer, store and process your information.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ security measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted while visiting our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Use of your information
- We want to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information, products or services you request which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Wayne Martin and Son.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our Group of Companies (our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries);
- Data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- We may disclose your personal data to prospective sellers or buyers in the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- In order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Occasionally requests are received for information from government departments, police and other agencies. If this occurs, there is a proper legal basis for providing your information. The info will be provided to the organization requesting it.
Access to information
(This section only applies if we are based in the United Kingdom)
Data Protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Contacting Wayne Martin and Son